Medically Supervised Weight Loss
We offer Medically Supervised Weight Loss programs to help you safely and effectively lose weight and keep it off. Weight loss programs are run by licensed physician and registered dietitian. Consultation is required to determine the best program to meet your weight loss needs, prescription medications are available if indicated and following medical evaluation. Our registered dietitian will not only create personalized calorie restricted meal plans for you on your weight loss journey but will also provide frequent support and check-ins to help you be as successful as you can be.
- Boosts overall metabolic rate
- Aids in metabolizing fats and protein which helps you to lose weight
- Helps to regulate sleep, mood, appetite, and energy
- Aids in the production of red cells, B12 deficiency can cause anemia
- Used by the liver to process fatty and amino acids to eliminate toxins from the body
- Helps to produce serotonin that is often referred to as a “feel good” chemical
HCG injections prevent muscle loss during dieting by creating an anabolic or muscle building state. Losing muscle is detrimental to your body and slows the metabolism, making the risk for weight regain greater.